Reprotection is Hiring!
Reprotection is looking for a highly motivated, passionately pro-life candidate to create and grow the communications and development departments for the organization.
Reprotection exists to help pro-life advocates protect women and children from harm by investigating and closing down dangerous abortion providers. As a new organization, our communications and development efforts are still in the building phases. If you want to be a part of a ground breaking effort, Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Director of Comms and Devo Application”
Status: Paid – Part Time
· Maintain and further develop Reprotection’s website and social media presence
· Create consistent communication practices with supporters
· Develop fundraising campaigns to increase monthly support
· Plan in-person fundraising events
· Proficient in social media platforms, MailChimp, and donor databases
· Proficient in written communications
· Experience with fundraising development
This is a part-time position at 20 hours a week, working remotely, with occasional travel. Applicants must own a reliable computer, printer, and have reliable high-speed internet access and telephone service in his/her home.